Institutional Banking is a line of business that offers a comprehensive suite of products and services for large institutions, both locally and internationally. In particular, through this line of business the Bank is capable of offering standard and tailor-made financial products and services to Financial Institutions and Government entities.
The following are some of the products and services offered under Institutional Banking:
- Correspondent Banking Services (Vostro accounts, foreign currency accounts etc.)
- Trade Services (Factoring, LCs, LGs, documentary collection etc.)
- Treasury Products.
- Financing Facilities and Syndications.
- Asset Management / Restricted Investment Accounts (non-discretionary).
- Custody and Administration Services.
- Other structured products.
For inquires or more information on any of our Institutional Banking products and services please contact us on: