Bahrain Middle East Bank B.S.C. (“BMB” or the “Bank”) is a publicly listed company on the Bahrain Bourse (formerly Bahrain Stock Exchange) since 1989, which trades under the ticker ‘BMB’ on the Bahrain Bourse.
As a shareholder of BMB, you are considered part owner and enjoy certain rights. In accordance with the Bank’s Memorandum and Articles of Association, each shareholder will particularly enjoy the following rights:
- To receive his share of dividends in the event a resolution is passed to distribute the same to the shareholders.
- To receive his share of capital that might be distributed on the event of any reduction of the capital.
- To receive his share of the Company’s assets upon liquidation.
- To take part in the management of the Company’s business according to the provisions hereof.
- To receive a report, following each financial year, containing the balance sheet, profit and loss account and Board of Directors report.
- To file a nullification suit against any resolution passed by the General Meeting or the Board of Directors which is inconsistent with the Law its implementing Regulations, public order, the Company’s Memorandum of Association or to these articles of association.
- To dispose of the shares he owns and having a priority in subscribing for new shares.
- Any other right provided for in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
In addition to the above rights, shareholders also have the rights as stipulated under the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (as amended from time to time), the Commercial Companies Law of 2001 (as amended from time to time), the Bahrain Bourse Listing Rules (as amended from time to time) and the rules under the Central Bank of Bahrain Rulebook (as amended from time to time).
To view the Bank’s Memorandum and Articles of Association [Amended & Restated on 08-Jan-2015), please click here.
To view the Bank’s Contract of Amendment to the Memorandum and Articles of Association [17 April 2018] ), please click here.
To view the Bank’s Contract of Amendment to the Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association [03 May 2018], please click here.
Information on the Bank’s shares listed on the Bahrain Bourse
To view information on the trading, share prices, market capitalization, corporate actions and other information on the Bank’s shares listed on the Bahrain Bourse, please click here.
List of existing Shareholders
The Bank’s shares are currently held by various shareholders as shows below:
|Name of the shareholder||Nationality||% of shareholding|
|AN Investment W.L.L||Bahrain||80.77%|
|Al Fawares Holding Company K.S.C.||Kuwait||14.48%|
Shareholders’ Announcements and Notifications
To view the Bank’s Announcements and Notifications to the Shareholders, please click here.
For any enquiries, please feel free to contact our Investor Relations Unit through the following:
Phone : +973 17528112
Fax :+973 17530526
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org